The Terrace Project Highlights
Ready Buyers & Tenants
The Terrace a 99-years Leasehold Executive Condominium
The Terrace is the first 99-years leasehold executive condo, developed by Kheng Leong. It has 747 residential units, with mainly 3 and 4-bed properties, it is aimed for couples with a family and large families. The Terrace is made up of 12 blocks of 13 to 17 storeys, also have some penthouses come in either standard or a premium format.
The Terrace has proximity to several shopping malls, restaurants, bus stops and many more. It also provides active and leisure activities like swimming pools, gymnasium, yoga laces, and study lounges. Besides, the major attraction of this executive condo development is the calm and tranquil environment along with other facilities.
The Terrace Location:
The Terrace is located in an area of Singapore along with the Punggol Waterway, moreover, conveniently built next to Kadoloor LRT Station which is 3 stations away from The Punggol MRT Station and Bus Interchange. Besides, The Oasis Terrace is offering community space to the residents. For instance, food courts, supermarkets, childcare and enrichment centers are available for more options. Waterway Point Mall is coming into Punggol with its anchor tenant, Besides, NTUC Fairprice operating 24 hours. Also, Shaw Cinema and Times Bookstore are gearing into the mall.
The Terrace lies within the Master Plan 2014 zoning for Sports and Recreation Facilities cluster in Punggol. A new SAFRA club in Punggol is coming in with a new $57 million makeover. It is expected to be ready by 2016. Besides, the club will be incorporated with the Punggol River Park to have five floors of commercial space for enrichment, physical fitness, enjoyment as well as recreation.
Key Selling Points of EC:
- The area of the Terrace EC units is more than many other executive condominium developments.
- 3 mins walk to Kadaloor LRT Station from condo development.
- Simple but elegant interiors and very spacious layout for every unit of EC.
- This area is undergoing development concerning commercial, residential, and infrastructural for a better future.
- Besides, the bus stop is right in front of The Terrace, which makes it so much easy to catch a bus.
- Several eateries such as Mei Chin Seafood Restaurant, Old Chang Kee, Al Habib Indian Muslim Food, The Rosti Farm is also close to this executive condominium.
- Moreover, different schools and other educational institutions such as Horizon Primary School, Waterway Primary School are also nearby.
Facilities available for residents:
- Barbeque Area is available to enjoy and spend some time with your family and friends.
- Small Cafes for teatime or dinning.
- Clubhouse facility
- Fitness corner for practicing health and fitness, moreover yoga deck.
- Function room for community events.
- Gymnasium room for exercise
- Lap pool facility
- Lift lobby facility
- also, 24 hours security
- Moreover, Swimming pools for kids and much more.
The Terrace EC Payment Schedule
- The Terrace offers both the Deferred Payment Scheme and the Progressive Payment Scheme to the buyers according to their financial needs.
- Although this EC is also one of the last executive condominiums to have the Resale Levy waived.
- This could save up to Singapore Dollars Fifty Thousand approximately.
- Besides, the CPF grant of up to Singapore Dollars Thirty Thousand is available and this could be used as part of the balance 15% downpayment.
As we have discussed earlier this Executive Condo Development mainly consists of 3 to 5 bedrooms, so here we will provide you the estimates of the unit mix.
- 3 Bedroom: 1001 sq ft. (143 units)
• 3 Bedroom Premium: 1076 – 1173 sq f.t (401 units)
• 4 Bedroom: 1313 sq ft. (126 units)
• 4 Bedroom Premium: 1442 sq ft. (67 units)
• 5 Bedroom Penthouse: 1711 sq ft. (10 units)
The Terrace Price:
The Terrace Price, from that data, they are given below;
3 bedroom units $801 psf
3-bedroom premium units $829 psf
4 bedroom units $793 psf
4-bedroom premium units $809 psf
5-bed penthouses $831.5 psf